GO PUBLIC WITH YOUR FAITH
As a follower of Jesus, baptism is a public statement that your faith and commitment to Him is real. We are not called to live our lives alone, but to find a growing community to share life and experience with. Through baptism, we are asking our family of faith to walk with us in a way that brings Glory to God.
- Through baptism we are joined with the church and with Christians everywhere.
- Baptism is a symbol of new life and a sign of God’s love and forgiveness of our sins.
- Persons of any age can be baptized.
- We baptize by sprinkling, immersion or pouring.
- A person receives the sacrament of baptism only once in his or her life.
If you are interested in going public with your faith in Jesus, please contact us.